We are seeking a Junior Controller, is it you?
You will work together with the Financial Controller and CFO in managing account receivables and payables, preparing, and analyzing our processes and financial reports. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring consistent corporate financial strategy through a range of avenues such as managing and allocating accounts, financial statements, and tax data. The candidate will also be responsible for managing day-to-day payments and control.
As a growing company, we want you to grow with us. Depending on your performance, other positions might open for you to expand your knowledge and responsibilities along with us!
What You'll Do:
- Manage day-to-day company accounts
- Process structuring and implementation
- Assist with financial planning
- Ensure government compliance in all tasks
- Designing and keeping track of major department KPIs
- Help defining new strategies and investments
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Finance or similar
- 0-1+ years experience in similar role
- Good Excel skills
- Fluent English and Portuguese skills
- Proactive strategic thinking
Send your application to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org